Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fiji, Nadi and Waya







This is where we stayed our first night in Nadi Fiji, We had the entire dorm to ourselves. We took a boat the next day to Waya in the Yasawas.











This is the view from the boat out to Waya



















This was our first "island resort", complete with outdoor dining and swimming pool.




















The picture above is of the fijian village that we went to on Waya. The burres were made of tin or concrete, rarely the traditional flax and bamboo that the tourist ones were made out of.


Tony "roughing it"

2 comments:

ARC said...

HEY! I stayed in Fiji a while back too. Beautiful place. I'm sure you enjoyed it thoroughly. Glad you guys are back and looks like you had a great time. Btw, I got you wedding invite. Laura and I will be in town and will definitely be there!. You are the first ones to write "Mr and Mrs Conkle. haha. The invite looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see you guys next at our wedding.

ARC said...

sorry, that last comment was made by Adam Conkle. I forgot only my initials show up. :-)